Supermarket RacksNovember 3, 2022 2023-01-29 23:01
Wall racks are types of storage racks that are mounted to a wall, typically using screws or other hardware. They are used to store items such as tools, books, dishes, and other items
- Highest load bearing capacity.
- Various configurations in custom sizes.
- High durability and anti-corrosive.
- Easy to adjust and modify layouts.
- Available in various materials.
Wall Channel Racks
Wall channel racks are types of storage racks that are mounted to a wall and typically consist of a series of parallel channels that are used to hold items. These racks are often used in industrial or commercial settings, such as factories, warehouses, and retail stores.
- Wall channel racks make use of otherwise unused wall space, allowing for more efficient storage.
- Highly durable & load bearing capacity.
- Wall channel racks can be used to store a variety of items, such as tools, parts, and small equipment.
- Wall channel racks can be custom designed to meet specific storage needs.
Center Gondola Racks
Center gondola racks are types of retail display racks that are typically located in the center of a store or aisle. They are freestanding units that have shelves and typically have a back panel that can be used to display product information and branding.
- Center gondola racks are typically located in high-traffic areas, making them highly visible to customers.
- The back panel of center gondola racks can be used to display product information, pricing and branding, which can increase brand awareness and sales.
- Center gondola racks can be on wheels, making it easy to move them around for cleaning or restocking.
- Center gondola racks can be custom designed to meet specific display needs, such as size, shape, or number of shelves.
End racks, also known as end-of-aisle or end-of-row racks, are types of storage racks that are typically located at the end of a row of racks or at the end of an aisle in a supermarket or hypermarket. They are designed to provide additional storage space and increase the capacity of the overall storage system.
- End racks can increase the overall storage capacity of a supermarket or other facility.
- End racks are a cost-effective storage solution as they are relatively inexpensive and easy to install.
- End racks can be used to organize items by size, weight, or other criteria, making it easier for customers to find and retrieve items as needed.
Pillar racks are types of storage racks that are supported by vertical posts or pillars. These racks can be freestanding or attached to a wall or other surface.
- The vertical posts or pillars provide a sturdy base that helps to keep the rack stable, even when it is fully loaded.
- Our pillar racks are often made of heavy-duty materials, such as steel, which can withstand heavy loads and resist wear and tear.
- Our pillar racks have adjustable shelves, which can be moved up or down to accommodate different size items.
Perforated racks are racks that have a series of small holes or openings in them. These holes allow for air circulation and drainage, making them useful for a variety of applications.
- The perforations in the rack allow for air to circulate around the items being stored, which can help to keep them dry and prevent mold or mildew.
- Sigma’s perforated racks are often made of durable materials, such as stainless steel, which can withstand heavy use and resist rust and corrosion.
- We customise racks to meet specific needs, such as size, shape, or hole spacing.
Fruits & Vegetables Racks
Vegetable racks are used for storing and organizing vegetables, fruits, and other produce. They are typically found in commercial settings, such as grocery stores and supermarkets, but can also be used in residential kitchens or pantries. Some advantages of vegetable racks include:
Our vegetable racks provide easy visibility to the produce stored on them, making it easier for customers or household members to see and select the produce they want.
Sigma Vegetable racks allow for good airflow around the produce, which can help to keep it fresh longer.
Fruit & Vegetable racks can save space by stacking produce vertically, rather than taking up floor space.
Our customised vegetable racks come with wheels, making it easy to move them around for cleaning or restocking.
Electronic racks are used to organize and store electronic equipment like television, speakers, laptops, etc.They provide a convenient and organized way to manage and access electronic equipment, which can save space and improve the overall efficiency of any store.
- Electronic racks allow for multiple pieces of equipment to be stored in a small amount of space, making them ideal for use in data centers and other space-constrained environments.
- Sturdy and highly durable wall units.
- Can hold products across various sizes and weights.
- Can be customised for various unit sizes and store layouts.
- Electronic racks can be locked to prevent unauthorized access to the equipment stored inside.
Corner racks are types of storage racks that are specifically designed to fit into the corner of a supermarket or store. They are typically triangular in shape and have shelves that are angled to fit into the corner.
Our corner racks are designed with an aesthetic appeal, making them suitable for use in retail or other public settings.
- Corner racks can be used for a variety of purposes, such as displaying items, storing items, and providing additional counter space.
- Corner racks are often made of heavy-duty materials, such as steel, which can withstand heavy loads and resist wear and tear.
- Corner racks can maximize the use of vertical space and can be used to store items of varying sizes.